Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Art410: Post #9

My Hybrid Project...


I found it truly strange how well all three of my images meshed so well when I chose each of them so randomly. The reason behind the Rasputin photo was only because I've always appreciated his long beard, the owl was chosen simply because of my admiration towards them, and the mechanical heart was selected after doing a search in google for "mechanical".


In return, the story for my hybrid is going to be based on the Rasputin legacy. He was going to be the second coming of Rasputin in the year 2012, when apparently the world is going to "end". After placing all the images together, he reminded me a lot like Jesus in the above photo so that was where "the second coming of Rasputin" came from. Since Rasputin was known for his mystic healing powers, I figured he was going to save the world come D-Day by resurrecting everyone after the enormous collapse.


Due to his mechanical heart he will be able to live forever as the first ever robotic human and his owl eyes are from where his healing power roots from. Similar to Cyclops from the X-Men series, but instead of killing people he will be able to heal people with the laser beams coming from his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment