Friday, December 4, 2009

Art410: Post #19


Ideas for Final Project: Creating a Monument/Memorial continued...

After much deliberation through ideas, I figured out what to do for the project. The idea I was most passionate about was creating something on the corner of Haight and Ashbury. Something that would truly capture the Summer of Love and the Hippie Movement without the use of drugs and instead be focused on what was all along in focus during the 60s. I'm talking about the passion for music and the experience that was (and still is!) only captured at a live concert. I want to create something that will go off at certain hours and will be something people will rush from wherever they're at to go witness it. I don't want to give much just yet, but I'll leave this entry with what I was inspired by...

Las Vegas
has anyone visited the Old Vegas Strip before?

No comments:

Post a Comment