Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Art410: Post #5


Experiences on Google Earth...

I haven't really had any trouble with Google Earth yet, I've worked with it before in my Geography class a few years ago. We mostly looked at the terrain and elevations back then though; also, I think we were using the older version of Google Earth too because I don't remember it having that many options under "layers". Although I haven't had any struggles with Google Earth, I have had issues with Panoramio. Is it suppose to make a completely new "placemark" when you add it into Google Earth? I just don't get it, it's too difficult for me. I tried using Photobucket and luckily it worked fine. If you guys are having a hard time with Panoramio or Picasa just use Photobucket! They provide a HTML code and all you have to do is copy and paste it into your already made "placemark" in Google Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment