Thursday, September 17, 2009

Art410: Post #6


Google Earth Project...

I decided on documenting the Blink 182 concert for the project, I knew how busy I was going to be that day so it worked out well when it came to tracking a nice set of placemarks. The day began early due to the fact that Blink was going to have a meet and greet at the T-Mobile store in Sunnyvale before the show. As a result, my friends and I wanted to guarantee ourselves the opportunity in meeting the band so we got to the T-Mobile store at around 6:30AM. In addition, my friends Isaac and Juan had a soccer game that afternoon so we had to be back just in time for the game. Then our plan was to find a place to eat and head over to Mountain View for the concert because by then the first band would have been already playing. Anyways, I don't want to give too much away so check out my Google Earth tour for all the details. Hope you enjoy!


My kmz file for the tour:
click here and take the tour!

You will have to have Google Earth on your computer. If you don't have it, go to:
Google Earth Download


In brief, I guess the perfect way to describe the way I used Google Earth for the project is as a daily planner or album type.

No comments:

Post a Comment